Zeke has solid poop!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Goat Freak, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Zeke's poop is FINALLY solid! No more diarhea, I am SO happy. Thank all of you that have been praying for the little guy, and for all of you who gave me and my mom advice.

2. Farmgirl2005

Farmgirl2005 Well-Known Member

Congrats im glad to here the good news. we all would love to see some pics of the cute lil boy... and again congrats.. but just keep a close watch on your cute lil baby.
    Lyn

3. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

4. moonspinner

moonspinner Well-Known Member

Isn't it the best feeling in the world when your sick animal starts to recover? I am so happy for you! Hope he continues on the road back to health.

5. Ramblin Acres

Ramblin Acres Well-Known Member

congrats on getting him all better :happy:

6. Starsmom

Starsmom Well-Known Member

Its alot of work taking care of a sick goat, but especially a sick baby. Between feeding and nursing him back to health, you have done a great job. I know you are busy already and add to that the work of taking care of Zeke...I bet he has become the "special one" in your heart. Congrats...you should be proud of yourself, we are all proud of you.

7. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Thank you guys, he is doing great, he now guzzles about two ounces a feeding, as fast as he can suck, and he gets as many feedings a day as he wants, usually over ten a day. His poop is also normal for a baby, nice and solid. He is also getting a LOT more active, and is getting much more aggresive at feeding time, aka he REALLY goes at the bottle. he is also telling us when he wants food now, by either crying for food, or when he is being held, he will try to suck on my chin. Once again thank you so much for praying for his health, and for all the advice. Bye.