Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is family members texting when I know they are off work. I don't mind a tenant doing to bring a payment... I had on text me while I was under a house and they were ten ft away 馃槼...

Registered
I had to think about this one for a few minutes.
Commercials on youtube. Get rid of cable tv and you notice those things.
Morning chores when you are trying to fill the feed buckets as fast as you can and every critter is screeching at once; puppies, pigs, goats, cats, chickens, etc. I can't walk in 6 directions at once...how rude and insensitive.
Getting carded for alcohol used to be annoying when I was 35. Now I'm not sure the clerk isn't some widow prescreening her prey and running a background check on me before I get to the car.
Do any of those count?

Premium Member
this isn鈥檛 my biggest but it鈥檚 recent so freshly annoying.
People who COULD go into open and in crowded express lanes in the grocery store but instead pile into the lines at the few lanes that aren鈥檛 express. So those of us who have a full cart are held up in clogged lines and we don鈥檛 have the option to go to the express lane. I鈥檇 like to smack em.

Premium Member
The passive-agressive driver that drives 10 miles below the speed limit in places you can not pass. Then when you finally pass they are right behind you. And I don't tailgate but keep a good distance.

Premium Member
The passive-agressive driver that drives 10 miles below the speed limit in places you can not pass. Then when you finally pass they are right behind you. And I don't tailgate but keep a good distance.
Does that include places with hairpin turns and high hills that dump you into deep valleys similar to a rollercoaster ride? I admit driving 10 or more miles per hour under the speed limit in those conditions.

Registered
Wise man say, to be upset is to be impious before God. I've thought about it, and there's nobody I can place my aggression upon. It's probably only sexual tension. I don't like slow drivers in front of me, or fast drivers behind. But I skip the slows, and I let the fasts pass. Aint nothin' can break my stride.

Reactions: Jenn

Premium Member
If only the faster drivers would just pass instead of hitching a ride on my bumper. But noooo, 3 lanes for traffic, no other vehicles around and they are so close that they can't see my brake lights. Around here the tail-gaters are worse on multiple lane roads. I saw a police car traveling less than 10 feet behind the car ahead of it a few days ago. The police car didn't have the lights on so they weren't trying to get the other driver to pull over.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts