Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Fools and their money eh? Just absolutely have to go interfering with perfection and disturbing nature and disrespecting the bones of Mother Earth.

The view is beautiful but to me it all looks like a massive landslide waiting to happen given the appearance and a few nudges from the interferers' and the big machines.

·
I love boobies
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a FLU419 Unimog Mercedes/fleetliner/Case mutant. It has 16 forward gears and four reverse, locking diffs, jackhammer, core drill, and hydraulic chainsaw. Guarantee, I have the most powerful chainsaw here. Military surplus for cheaper than any used 4x4 backhoe I could find anywhere. 8 tons, not turbo diesel good for 50MPH, sketchy over 35.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
It's a FLU419 Unimog Mercedes/fleetliner/Case mutant. It has 16 forward gears and four reverse, locking diffs, jackhammer, core drill, and hydraulic chainsaw. Guarantee, I have the most powerful chainsaw here. Military surplus for cheaper than any used 4x4 backhoe I could find anywhere. 8 tons, not turbo diesel good for 50MPH, sketchy over 35.
Enough with the bragging, show more pictures.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've got nephews that are not even 3 years old and they are in love with machines, particularly the ones used in construction. You can't blame them. I, like them, consider the man with a tractor to have superpowers. This thing is just too cool. Perfect for taking on a Carnosaur or bending geography to your will.

Reactions: altair

·
Registered
470 Posts
Where can I get one and how much?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts