Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
23,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am headed to a cookout at my sister's house. Church tomorrow, company for dinner, then I am going to the nursing home to visit my Grandmothers. *Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone! :flame:

*My Mom always said that to us when we were kids and she left us alone to go grocery shopping. Of course with my ornery twin brothers there was a note of seriousness to what she said. BTW, we never did burn down the house, a few close calls, but it was always still standing when she came back~

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Don't you just hate it when your children misbehave? We'll do our best, and you just have a good day and relax, Melissa! Jan in Co

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
Isn't that rather like telling the fox the time at which the chicken door will be left open? :D

Enjoy your day, Melissa -- and enjoy having someone else cook for you!

Tracy

·
Working toward the dream
1,008 Posts
Ok, Mom. :D

Pssssst... WIHH, let's go catch some skinks and frogs and put them in Mom's dresser drawer before she gets back! If we get caught, we'll just blame it on CF and Wilhelm!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kitty

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
We will do our best, but we aren't responsible if the Cat in the Hat shows up.

·
Unapologetically me
20,831 Posts
Oh, we'll be good.......... :whistle:

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Pssssst is she gone yet guys?

big rockpile

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
What was that about "Please don't eat the daisies"???

·
USMC can't fix stupid(s)
2,736 Posts
Wolf mom said:
What was that about "Please don't eat the daisies"???
"co-keee, co-laaa" :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Melissa said:
*Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone!
I got my morning chuckle from that. It's what my mom always told us if she and dad were going someplace and leaving us kids at home.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
DAVID In Wisconsin said:
anybody have any matches.....
Lets just start small.Squirt a little Lighter Fluid light it watch it burn,then do it again.

My DW got mad at me one time doing this on the Front Porch on the Table while she was trying to sleep.She said something about seeing flames and thought the House was on fire.Yes I was a little drunk and high at the time. :shrug:

Oh she run my friends off too.Said something about having to get up and go to work in the morning :shrug: :rolleyes: Just no fun.

big rockpile

1 - 17 of 17 Posts