WTB:Goats in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Goats' started by BiGtImEfArMeRs4, Jan 3, 2005.

1. BiGtImEfArMeRs4

BiGtImEfArMeRs4 Well-Known Member

Hayy does anyone have any or know of anyone who has goats they are selling or will be selling? Also, anyone have any boer babies that were born or are going to be born after January 1 2005? We are looking for one for 4H, so it would be better if it needs bottlefed. We are also, looking for any other kinds of goats that are for sale for a reasonable price, and they must be healthy. Any age from bottle-fed to older. They must be in Pennsylvania, preferably near Harrisburg. Thanks!

2. Dee

Dee Well-Known Member

I'm in northwest New Jersey if you should change your mind. I have a nice Boer buck that I am thinking of selling and possibly two doelings. My new kids will be due in April. Keep me in mind.

3. LaManchas

LaManchas New Member

Subscribe to Goats_101@yahoogroups.com and inquire there. I am certain that someone on the list is in Pennsylvania. The list is also an excellent resource for beginners as you will see by checking out the archives and lurking there for a few weeks. Vern is the moderator and she is wonderful, as are the other seasoned goatherds on the list helping out us newbies.
    Kindly,
    LaManchas

4. BiGtImEfArMeRs4

BiGtImEfArMeRs4 Well-Known Member

Dee, Thanks, will keep you in mind, but you are probably too far for us to travel. Wish you were closer! Thanks again!
    Thanks and God Bless
    Heather

Thanks! I just did that, hopefully we can find some there. Thanks again!
    Thanks and God Bless
    Heather