WTB:Friendly Wethered Goats/NEMO

Discussion in 'Goats' started by redbudlane, Jan 20, 2007.

1. redbudlane

redbudlane Head Zookeeper

We are wanting to get a couple/few very tame wethered goats. I suppose we would also consider non-breeding females if they are priced right. We are willing to take on bottle babies. We are located in NEMO and really don't want to travel over a couple hours to get them. Thanks.

2. christij

christij Well-Known Member

Hi! I have a bottle boy (Martin - look for Miracle's babies posted earlier this week by Ozark Jewels) born on Monday that I am looking to sell. I am south of St. Louis - not sure if that is out of your range or not. He's a sweet boy be in our laundry room for the past week.

3. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

And I'll have all sorts of bottle baby wethers to choose from starting the 1st part of February......I live near Mountain Grove, MO....that may be way to far for you to go. :)

4. JR05

JR05 Well-Known Member

Hi, I posted on your one for the barter board. I also have several boys available that are 7-10 mos old that I didn't sell for 2006. They are very tame come when you call and love to play all day. They are boer and boer crosses. I get $50.00 for wethers at any age or $1.00 a pound. There are 4 boys they have the white bodies with (2) red heads, and (1) yellow head and (1) black head.( Bart, Stuwert,Archy, and Bandit). We are located off of 13 hwy, Osceola Mo. We love company on the weekends and after all this weather clears it is a nice drive down. If you are interested please pm me. We will also start kidding this week if you would rather have a bottle baby. We will have dairy and boers available.

jr05

5. redbudlane

redbudlane Head Zookeeper

Thanks everyone but I think we may have found some pretty close to home. If it doesn't work out I'll be back!