Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been so long time since I've been here, I didn't even recognize the place. How is everyone doing? I don't even know if anyone will remember me it's been so long.

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's been so long time since I've been here, I didn't even recognize the place. How is everyone doing? I don't even know if anyone will remember me it's been so long.
I joined not very long ago maybe a couple months ago but welcome back we’re glad to have you!

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
oh I'm so glad to see you back! how could we forget you? What have you been up to all this time? I do hope you stay with us awhile. ~Georgia
My sentiments exactly!

Reactions: tambo

·
Premium Member
5,893 Posts
Hey, welcome back.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i'm so glad to see you back! how could we forget you? what have you been up to all this time? i do hope you stay with us awhile. ~Georgia
I wouldn't even know where to start. The craziest thing I've done was to go back to school and get a Industrial Maintenance degree while working. Now I'm a maintenance tech. I don't do much homesteady stuff any more because I work all the time. I did find time to make some laundry detergent this weekend only because it rained all weekend . Glad to see some familiar names still here.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
welcome back! :)

Peace,
Kyrie, Tao Blue SD AKC CGC CGCA CGCU TKN PAT, Deja Blue SD AKC CGC CGCU TKN PAT

·
Premium Member
26,577 Posts
I wouldn't even know where to start. The craziest thing I've done was to go back to school and get a Industrial Maintenance degree while working. Now I'm a maintenance tech. I don't do much homesteady stuff any more because I work all the time. I did find time to make some laundry detergent this weekend only because it rained all weekend . Glad to see some familiar names still here.
That's the bad part about maintenance, you work all the time. Hubby spent 13 hours at his job today, fixing production equipment.

·
Realist
2,772 Posts
Tambo, hey!! I try to read up every week or so, it don't take long to get caught up, nothing like it used to be.
I never asked, but did you like the loofah I sent you?? I use them for washing dishes, scrubbing the floor, etc. Going to have to plant some more this year, just to make sure I keep viable seeds. I still have a giant tote full of them from last grow, I guess 4 or 5 years ago.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Hey Lesley! Glad to see you! Have intended to contact you when I go down that way, but since my dad died, haven't been down that way at all. And now, am going to be moving to the west side of the state, so likely we won't see one another again. Glad to see you are still operational!

Mon

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Lesley! Glad to see you! Have intended to contact you when I go down that way, but since my dad died, haven't been down that way at all. And now, am going to be moving to the west side of the state, so likely we won't see one another again. Glad to see you are still operational!

Mon
and I would have been up to see you but can't seem to stay out of the hospital for that long and I don't drive on interstates anymore...let me know where you are ...I can always hop a train if its where I think you're headed...:)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tambo, hey!! I try to read up every week or so, it don't take long to get caught up, nothing like it used to be.
I never asked, but did you like the loofah I sent you?? I use them for washing dishes, scrubbing the floor, etc. Going to have to plant some more this year, just to make sure I keep viable seeds. I still have a giant tote full of them from last grow, I guess 4 or 5 years ago.
Hey Clem, yes sir, I sure did like them. Thank you so much for sending me some. Glad to see you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts