wow i gallon milk $7.99

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by myersfarm, Mar 16, 2005.

1. myersfarm

myersfarm Dariy Calf Raiser

check out this site in missouri www.danalirob.com its hard to go though but hit enter then dairy scroll down and look at the prices 1/2 gallon milk $5.74 1 gallon milk $7.99 and a qt cream $8.99...might need to buy me a pipe line john

2. JeffNY

JeffNY Seeking Type

It might be organic milk. Organic milk is 6.00 a gallon, 2.99 half gallon. But damn, 8.00 a gallon, thats insane, then again I did hear from someone that they buy raw milk for 8-9.00 a gallon.

Jeff

P.S. Neck straps still not in, dehorning friday, not sure if you want to see bloody heads.

3. SkyOne

SkyOne Active Member

Wow...no wonder my neighbors are waiting in line for my free milk. I share with them when I don't have a calf on one of the cows. Lordy, I've even been making butter and sharing that..haha. Maybe I need to forget about raising orphaned calves and go into organic milk marketing. Wait till I tell the hubby how much money those calves are drinking :haha: ......oops wait a minute, just remembered I do the hand milking...think I'll just keep this a secret.
    Sky

4. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm Well-Known Member

We get $5 a gallon for ourJersey milk and folks drive over 2 hours (one way) to get it and think it is a deal.