Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of extra seeds, and I was thinking of starting a seed swap round robin...If you are interested let me know!! A few people so far have expressed interest...anyone else?

~Marisa :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Marisa
You might try this in the Gardening & Plant Propagation forum...there might be more interest there.

Also, and I truley mean this in a nice way :) ...many may be turned off by your signature message....that stuff is generally left to the General Chat forum...we all try to stay friendly and neutral outside of that forum, for the most part. Just some friendly advice....not trying to anger you :no: so if I do I apologize.

marisal said:
I have a lot of extra seeds, and I was thinking of starting a seed swap round robin...If you are interested let me know!! A few people so far have expressed interest...anyone else?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MaryJane said:
Marisa
You might try this in the Gardening & Plant Propagation forum...there might be more interest there.

Also, and I truley mean this in a nice way :) ...many may be turned off by your signature message....that stuff is generally left to the General Chat forum...we all try to stay friendly and neutral outside of that forum, for the most part. Just some friendly advice....not trying to anger you :no: so if I do I apologize.
Hi!

First, I did put it in the garden forum, I thought I would put it here too, in case people don't look there...

Second, I don't think there is anything offensive about my signiture message. I have had it for awhile, and I have only gotten positive remarks via PM, and I post on a lot of different forums.

Third, You didn't anger me! Everyone has there opinions, and are free to express them!

Blessed be,

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Unregistered said:
Typical pagan, and arrogantly proud of being one.

And what is wrong with that??? Unregistered, afraid to sign your name???
Hummmmm

Alice in Virginia

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'd love to but we haven't gotten started yet since closing on the 4th. :)

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Typical pagan, and arrogantly proud of being one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typical pagan - well... that says it all.... :rolleyes:

By the way I'm proud to be a pagan also. :D

I cannot stree this enough :

If Only Closed Minds Came with Closed Mouths

1 - 7 of 7 Posts