I was up during the night last night and added a couple pieces of firewood to our wood stove (fireplace insert). I had the damper opened all the way for a few minutes to give it a chance to catch up, then closed the damper down some then went back to sleep. Well we were awakened with a noise. We found the facing that covers up the rest of the fireplace, whatever that's called, blown out and some insulation out also. The little pot on top holding water had been knocked off and water was everywhere. My husband checked it out this morning and everything seemed to be ok. It's going now and is fine. So, "Experts", what do you think of this?