Registered
34,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2018 Team

·
Registered
34,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"The Disciplinary Commission decided to impose a fine of €150 per player, for a total of €1,500," it added. The amounts equal about $177 and $1,770, respectively.

Regulations for women's uniforms at the tournament, which took place in Varna, Bulgaria, from July 13 to 18, say players must comply with clothing specifications as defined in the International Handball Federation beach-handball rule book.

"Women should wear a bikini where the top should be a tight-fitting sports bra with deep openings at the arms. The bottom must not be more than ten centimeters on the sides," the regulations say.

·
Registered
34,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We always had a management meeting in Florida in January. The Euro males wore speedos. I will never recover from that.

·
Registered
11,866 Posts
Why do many, if not most, women, on their own volition, wear low cut dresses?
That's comparing oranges and apples - one is a "have to" the other, a "want to".

Especially when it looks like a rule was made by men for women.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Personally I feel silly if any of my cleavage shows, but some woman don't seem to mind, like you are referring to. Some even seem to like the attention or like looking "sexy." The individual choice is obviously different than telling athletes, "we'd like to see a little more of your a$5 thanks. 😁

·
Registered
34,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
That's comparing oranges and apples - one is a "have to" the other, a "want to".

Especially when it looks like a rule was made by men for women.
I understand that.

My point is; As long as a woman, as a whole, objective themselves, men are going to do so too.

In many cases, objectification of women is institutionalized. I salute these women for taking a stand against institutionalized objectification.

·
Registered
11,120 Posts
I understand that.

My point is; As long as woman, as a whole, objective themselves, men are going to do so too.

In many cases, objectification of women is institutionalized. I salute these women for taking a stand against institutionalized objectification.
Cardi B has streamlined the process and teaches young girls how to do it.

·
Registered
11,120 Posts
Todd, they really don't. Not the ones she is focused on.
Her numbers on spotify and youtube, etc are thru the roof.
She headlines the awards shows.
She is a millionaire and more.
She says she is an artist; I don't know that she can either read or play a note of music. She is more of an influencer than a performer and she is very good at that.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Todd, they really don't. Not the ones she is focused on.
Her numbers on spotify and youtube, etc are thru the roof.
She headlines the awards shows.
She is a millionaire and more.
She says she is an artist; I don't know that she can either read or play a note of music. She is more of an influencer than a performer and she is very good at that.
I'm sure you're right. I was viewing her through my own lens.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
1,577 Posts
The US team is obviously getting ready for those men who think of themselves as females. Visualize a guy in a bikini bottom. Ughh!

·
Registered
11,866 Posts
Women's events don't get as many viewers as men's. Sex sells. It's all about the money.....

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Men go around all the time swimwear etc. without a top. :) years ago men at the beach and swimming had tops on. Men without tops in public should be put in jail.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts