Wombat's weather

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Al. Countryboy, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

Lt. Wombat, We've got daffodils blooming down here in the south. What is it doing in your neck of the woods? :D :haha: Been watching the weather. That's ok, I will be about to die when July gets here and wishing I was up your way.

2. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

Boy I for one hope Wombat keeps his weather up there. Gona be 70 here tomarrow. :yeeha:

3. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

We had two weeks of warm weather which sent flowers blooming, but have had about a week of cold 17deg. and 19degree nights with highs about 40degrees. It was warmer today and will start a warming trind and be nearly 70 degrees by Saturday. :)

4. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Sondra how far are you from me and Vicki? Our weather was absolutely beautiful today. Josh (our 3 year old little boy) and I spent most of the day outside and in the woods.

5. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Well-Known Member Supporter

We hit a sunny 32 degrees here today :) I was out doing chores in a t-shirt!

Tracy

6. Lt. Wombat

Lt. Wombat Well-Known Member

We were in the high 30's today so the big melt off started. Much better than last weeks -35 to -45 overnights with the daytime high hitting a whopping zero.

New front is supposed to hit Friday but it'll be on the eastern side of the state and we're on the western border (lucky us).

I was doing an overnight a few days ago and at 10pm Hattiesburg MS was 1 degree colder than we were. Guess them rednecks had better toss another log on the still or they'll loose their medicinal sipping sauce :haha: