Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Momma, Goatherder etc....
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new Cabela Columbia Womens Bugazip Boots Size
10 Sage and Golddust Color

These were a gift and did not fit right so here I am able offer them as a gift so if it will fit please sign up for a gift after christmas.

Take care- Thea's Mom

·
Registered
102 Posts
How did you know my size...... Please enter me too. Thanks...meggie

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Please add me! I would give them to one of my big-footed daughters... Thanks for this generous giveaway.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Ooh ooh - i haven't entered any of the other giveaways but this one I could really use.
And yes, I'm a size 10 too!

Thanks so much for your generosity.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ooh, I'm a 9.5 but when I wear wool socks my boots are quite snug! A 10 would probably fit great- please add me, thanks!

Twila

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Like Shelley, I don't own any boots and really do need a pair, BUT I wear a size 11 :eek: so, do NOT enter me :Bawling::Bawling::Bawling:
Good luck to all you "small footed" people!!:bow:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I sadly wear a size 11-12 so they won't fit, but on behalf of my Mom - please enter us! :) Her idea of "winter boots" has been her silly croc thingys with her "covers" (the blue things the hospital makes her wear) -

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Wow, I thought I was the only one with gigantic feet! I would love to be added to the list, thank you!

My poor dd's are only 10 and already wear a womens size 7, so looks like they will have mammoth feet like their mommy!

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
Please add my name as well :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.