Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was a young guy I hung around with a bunch of guys that like to drink beer - we would hang out at this one bar and shoot darts until we decided where to go - there were a bunch of old timers that also hung out there playing cards - well this one guy was hard of hearing and had an hearing aid - in those days they didn't have those expensive small hearing aids - this guy had something in his shirt pocket and a wire ran up to a hearing aid stuck in his ear - whenever we saw him coming into the bar we would all start making motions with our mouths as though we were talking to each other - then we would watch him as he started turning up the volume on his hearing aid - finally he would get it up to max volume and he still couldn't hear what we were saying - then we would all start shouting out loud - the look on his face was something else to behold - he never did figure put what was wrong with his hearing aid - thought maybe the batteries were going - :D

·
Still an :censored:
15,870 Posts
We did the same thing to a fellow student that had hearing aids in both ears. We also convinced him to smoke corn silk once. That was the nicer stuff we pulled.

If you get to hell before I do, save me a seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts