Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 13 Posts

· Registered
9,015 Posts
PC , you need a device the electricians call a "Fish Tape". It is a very stiff , small steel wire type of a thing that you tape your romex Too and push it thru the space that is inaccessiable to your motile body parts. You could probably cleanout your sewer pipe as well but i wouldn't. They come in length's of 25', already coiled in a plastic container that you rewind the wire back into after your thru. ......fordy :eek: :worship:
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.