Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,154 Posts
Decon will kill the mice. The mice will not have enough poison in them to hurt a dog. I poison mice all the time and have cats around, but have never had one sick from eating a mouse. The mice would mostly not die out where they could be eaten.
A good bait station is a milk jug with a two inch hole cut in the buttom near one side. The DeCon can be put into the jug loose. Lay in on its side wherever mice (or rats) might find them. Be sure the hole is on the side close to the ground. Easy to see if the bait has been eaten.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top