William Wallace once said.............

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by DrippingSprings, Dec 29, 2004.

1. DrippingSprings

DrippingSprings In Remembrance

FREEEEEEDOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

I got out early and I would like to thank the folks that offered words of support. I really want to thank the four who sent me a card etc for Christmas. I would name them but I dont want them to get ill and I appreciate their right to privacy

2. COUNTRY WISHES

COUNTRY WISHES Well-Known Member

That is great Dripping Springs. I have been reading of your plight since you first posted on Homeschool section of this site.

I wish you good luck with your lawsuits against those that have wrongfully prosecuted you. Do you think it would help your case to go to the media? It could bring light to the abuses in your local system faster.

I admire you for standing up for what you believe in and serving time in jail to protect your children. They have a rightous father.

God bless you in your pursuit of justice and homeschool efforts.

3. newengland

newengland Active Member

I joined the forum while you were gone, but I have been following this site for years (and your recent battle with the system). Be proud you are standing up for the truth. I am sure your boys are proud of their Dad! Welcome back.

newengland

4. insanity

insanity Well-Known Member

Glad your out! And FREE :D
    What an injustice.! Hope you sue, and win BIG! ;)