1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
I swear I saw a movie about that! The woman in the movie accidentally rubbed the blood from a crying injured kid on her skin and her skin turned soft and smooth again. She needed more and more blood and was exanguinating children so she could bathe in their blood. The townspeople found out and had her bricked up into a small part of her castle. The last scene in the movie showed the jailer sliding her food tray into a hole at the bottom of the bricked over doorway. The tray pushed into a pile of trays, cobwebs and (I think) rats. Then the camera panned out to a skeleton dressed in one of the woman's dresses. I can't remember the title of the movie, the name of the character or the woman who played her.

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
I wonder if the researchers will give David P. Harmon credit for the hypothesis that adrenalin can reverse the aging process.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
We sell (or rent really) our bodies for money every day, really. Our brains, our backs, our brawn. People have been selling their plasma for a long time. Joining the military in exchange for tuition, training, etc.
As long as they get blood from consenting adults, I don’t see a problem. Though I might be persuaded to think differently as I haven’t thought about it in great depth.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
What about young people storing their own blood for transfusions later in life? Think of the potential!
some people have their babies cord blood stored, so I think you’re right...great business opportunity.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It has been said if you put babies under severe stress to raise adrenalin levels and then take their blood it has incredible positive effects on the aged.

Anyone who dares to put babies under “severe stress” on my watch will definitely find themselves put under “severe stress”, like under the wheels of my car.

Age naturally, live sensible and try to live with some dignity. You don’t get out of here alive anyway.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
This special type of blood from stressed babies, is already advertised and sold on the Dark Web. It is probably just colored water, but there will always be some fool who will buy something like that.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
Anyone who dares to put babies under “severe stress” on my watch will definitely find themselves put under “severe stress”, like under the wheels of my car.

Age naturally, live sensible and try to live with some dignity. You don’t get out of here alive anyway.
I didn’t see anything in the article about putting babies under severe stress And taking their blood.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
It has been said if you put babies under severe stress to raise adrenalin levels and then take their blood it has incredible positive effects on the aged.

Where did you get the part about the babies?
I (and the likely the law) would be completely and utterly opposed to minors doing this.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
how come?
We give (or sell) blood and plasma so it can be transfused.
We donate organs and bone marrow to help other people.
Donating organs, giving blood to other people to live is a good thing for sure. Using other's blood to stay or look young is only helping people lie to themselves and others.

This blood harvesting practice perpetuates a myth that is popular in the current culture - the myth of eternal youth.

Personally, I feel that myth is an affront to the Creator.
Therefore I feel the practice is disgusting.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We sell our bodies for money every day, really. Our brains, our backs, our brawn. People have been selling their plasma for a long time. Joining the military in exchange for tuition, training, etc.
As long as they get blood from consenting adults, I don’t see a problem. Though I might be persuaded to think differently as I haven’t thought about it in great depth.
What I say about this is, you sell your body, your mind, or your soul, to get on in this world. Sometimes a combination. I much prefer to sell my body, as it is on the bottom of the totem pole.
To the OP, it's funny that the elite know everything, and yet they still die. I think it's just grand. Death is what we are born for. It is an impetus for us to live well. If you never die, there is no impetus, and a ghoul like that would be worse than oriental bittersweet.
The wood cutter's daughter is right. It is against nature. It is like telling the seasons to stop, and for it to be perpetual Spring. But seasons need each other. Their goal is plainly madness.

Reactions: wdcutrsdaughter

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
What I say about this is, you sell your body, your mind, or your soul, to get on in this world. Sometimes a combination. I much prefer to sell my body, as it is on the bottom of the totem pole.
To the OP, it's funny that the elite know everything, and yet they still die. I think it's just grand. Death is what we are born for. It is an impetus for us to live well. If you never die, there is no impetus, and a ghoul like that would be worse than oriental bittersweet.
The wood cutter's daughter is right. It is against nature. It is like telling the seasons to stop, and for it to be perpetual Spring. But seasons need each other. Their goal is plainly madness.
I don’t think it says anywhere in the article that they are trying for immortality. More that they are hoping to stave off some of the diseases associated with aging, like Alzheimer’s.
We already prolong life with medical treatments like blood transfusion, organ transplants, drugs and surger. I don’t see a problem with doing this to help the body repair itself. I doubt that I would do it, but I don’t think it’s unethical or immoral. As far as going against nature? That ship sailed a long time ago. Or you could say that since humans are creatures of nature, anything we do is natural.
As an aside. Your mind is part of your body and presumably you use your brain for whatever you do as work. Selling the soul is a metaphorical idea and really doesn’t have much to do with what I said.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts