Homesteading Forum banner

Will More than 5 States Re-Implement Lockdowns and Mask Wearing by Nov 1?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
This is probably what the US is looking at in the next month or 2.

View attachment 98341
Lying with graphics....Why don't they show us the grapg for the full pandemic?...Because this measley little blip witha peak of 50,000 new daily cases for 12Jul21 looks too puny to impress compared to thre 260,000 new case reported 12Jul last year. (The recent blip fits right in with the "shock absorber" math comparison. We're just due for another little bob in the fender before we come to rest.)

They do the same when reportimg wild fire counts starting the graph in 1980. The recent peak is 1/10th of the counts from a century ago....or graphs showing temp vs co2 levels, picking an inapprprpriate magnifaction of the data. If they show a zoom where the percent change in the data was equal, nobody would consider co2 a factor at all.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I doubt Michigan will again, Gretchen's in re-election mode........

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
I agree with everything you said, but I think the death rates aren't going up as fast because a lot of the people most in danger of death from covid have been vaccinated this time around.

I think you're right, for now. It's what is coming that concerns me. Here's a video of a guy I follow some and he is a world re-known expert on viruses and director of many vaccine programs including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is in no way anti vaccine except in this case. Listen as he explains why the current vaccine program will lead to a catastrophe. And he is not the only one saying it but he is not seen on TV news channels because he does not agree with the pablum being spewed by politicians and political hacks like Fauci.

The insidious face of a pandemic of variants - YouTube

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I think you're right, for now. It's what is coming that concerns me. Here's a video of a guy I follow some and he is a world re-known expert on viruses and director of many vaccine programs including the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is in no way anti vaccine except in this case. Listen as he explains why the current vaccine program will lead to a catastrophe. And he is not the only one saying it but he is not seen on TV news channels because he does not agree with the pablum being spewed by politicians and political hacks like Fauci.

The insidious face of a pandemic of variants - YouTube
I posted a link in the perfect vaccine thread about the study that supports what he is saying.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Daughter works at local hospital. She had been 3 years plus and just now being fitted with n95 masks and given more than one set of ppe a day. She is also on the being fired list because she has not gotten a vaccine as yet.
So our town is slow to start. Noone has been wearing masks for at least 2 months. Daughter said she has till oct 1st to get the first shot. Alot of her group that got the vaccine have gotten pretty sick or have taken 2 weeks off. Which puts staff levels really low. Making the rest work extra shifts.
I had covid and was just rechecked my antibody levels are high and hospital did not recommend i get vaccinated at this time. Inreally think that once the vaccine is not an emergency experimental vaccine people will be way more will to get it. Oh and our school system has offered online school for this coming school year. So whats that tell you ?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Daughter works at local hospital. She had been 3 years plus and just now being fitted with n95 masks and given more than one set of ppe a day. She is also on the being fired list because she has not gotten a vaccine as yet.
So our town is slow to start. Noone has been wearing masks for at least 2 months. Daughter said she has till oct 1st to get the first shot. Alot of her group that got the vaccine have gotten pretty sick or have taken 2 weeks off. Which puts staff levels really low. Making the rest work extra shifts.
I had covid and was just rechecked my antibody levels are high and hospital did not recommend i get vaccinated at this time. Inreally think that once the vaccine is not an emergency experimental vaccine people will be way more will to get it. Oh and our school system has offered online school for this coming school year. So whats that tell you ?
We had quite a few people take the two weeks off at our hospital too. That's because, if you got sick from the vaccine, or said you did, you got two weeks free leave. No one I know actually got more than minor symptoms, but a lot of people said they were sick to get the free two weeks. Give people a chance to abuse a system, you'll always have takers.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
We had quite a few people take the two weeks off at our hospital too. That's because, if you got sick from the vaccine, or said you did, you got two weeks free leave. No one I know actually got more than minor symptoms, but a lot of people said they were sick to get the free two weeks. Give people a chance to abuse a system, you'll always have takers.
We have 45 people in our shop.

We had 3 people have Covid time off (2 weeks paid) 3 times since January. Six weeks paid time off. Since January.

·
STILL not Alice
20,403 Posts
I agree with everything you said, but I think the death rates aren't going up as fast because a lot of the people most in danger of death from covid have been vaccinated this time around.
Except that you don't really know that.

They are no longer testing anyone who received the experimental gene therapy.

We do know, anecdotally, that many locals who agreed to experiment have contracted the virus.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Except that you don't really know that.

They are no longer testing anyone who received the experimental gene therapy.

We do know, anecdotally, that many locals who agreed to experiment have contracted the virus.
That's why I said "I think". That means I don't know. You don't know either.

It isn't gene therapy, as has been explained dozens (or hundreds) of times, and the information explaining it is readily available. An mRNA vaccine cannot change your DNA, hence, it isn't gene therapy. And people that have had the vaccination are still being tested. The hospital I work at is still testing weekly, including vaccinated people, so "no longer testing anyone" isn't true either. Not to mention the "break-through" cases that wouldn't be identified if they weren't testing people that were vaccinated.

No one has ever said that no one vaccinated can or would catch the virus.

So I guess the conclusion is that none of the three sentences you wrote contained anything valid. The whole discussion of covid and/or the vaccine in this forum is largely a toxic echo chamber, so I'd just as soon be left out of it, but if you are going to quote my post to try to refute it, at least try using something vaguely resembling factual information.

·
STILL not Alice
20,403 Posts
That's why I said "I think". That means I don't know. You don't know either.

It isn't gene therapy, as has been explained dozens (or hundreds) of times, and the information explaining it is readily available. An mRNA vaccine cannot change your DNA, hence, it isn't gene therapy. And people that have had the vaccination are still being tested. The hospital I work at is still testing weekly, including vaccinated people, so "no longer testing anyone" isn't true either. Not to mention the "break-through" cases that wouldn't be identified if they weren't testing people that were vaccinated.

No one has ever said that no one vaccinated can or would catch the virus.

So I guess the conclusion is that none of the three sentences you wrote contained anything valid. The whole discussion of covid and/or the vaccine in this forum is largely a toxic echo chamber, so I'd just as soon be left out of it, but if you are going to quote my post to try to refute it, at least try using something vaguely resembling factual information.
Yeah, it is becoming rather tiresome. We admit we have no answers, and no way to find truth. On last nights' "news" show, TPTB admitted that the injection does not protect from the virus, so they want things to go back to masks and lockdowns.

I'm going to go get hay. Much more gratifying.

·
Premium Member
27,082 Posts
The CDC has greatly limited testing of vaccinated people. For example, if you are fully vaccinated you don't need to be tested before having a medical proceedure.

I called it when they rolled out the lessening of restrictions on vaccinated people. If you have been vaccinated you no longer need to quarantine or get tested after being around someone you know has covid. I said then that tptb were setting us up for superspreader events since vaccinated people could still spread covid.

·
Registered
218 Posts
This is the wrong forum for FACTS. Conspiracy theories and beliefs on the other hand …

21 - 40 of 42 Posts