Homesteading Forum banner

Will More than 5 States Re-Implement Lockdowns and Mask Wearing by Nov 1?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably what the US is looking at in the next month or 2.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
This is probably what the US is looking at in the next month or 2.

View attachment 98341
In
April Doctors and others that know this Virus said in July or Aug. new types of Coronavirus would overcome U.S. Hospitals again. This new one and some more after it will spread a lot faster than the last 2 types if everybody doesn't get the shot. Now 98% of those getting the new type did not get the shot to prevent the new virus. Much more to come if all do not get the shot to stop it. Common sence. 1918-1920 Spainish flu.. It killed beteeen 17-100 million people. My Grandmother had it. She took Missouri snake root and lived.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
In
April Doctors and others that know this Virus said in July or Aug. new types of Coronavirus would overcome U.S. Hospitals again. This new one and some more after it will spread a lot faster than the last 2 types if everybody doesn't get the shot. Now 98% of those getting the new type did not get the shot to prevent the new virus. Much more to come if all do not get the shot to stop it. Common sense. 1918-1920 Spanish flu.. It killed between 17-100 million people. My Grandmother had it. She took Missouri snakeroot (Ageratina Altissima)
and lived.
How many more will die from coronavirus?

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
I'm still using Ivermectin.

How many will die from drunk driving or drug abuse?

·
Registered
11,120 Posts
Well lets do some quick numbers shall we?
What if you read that in one city alone this year 2254 people have contracted the virus?
Of the 2254 victims, 340 have died.
91 of those who became sick were children 15 years of age or younger.
11 of those children have died.
How would you react (or feel depending on your political party)?

Now, as some probably already know, all I did was replace shooting and homicides in Chicago with Wuflu.
Any lockdowns coming for them?
Just some perspective.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In
April Doctors and others that know this Virus said in July or Aug. new types of Coronavirus would overcome U.S. Hospitals again. This new one and some more after it will spread a lot faster than the last 2 types if everybody doesn't get the shot. Now 98% of those getting the new type did not get the shot to prevent the new virus. Much more to come if all do not get the shot to stop it. Common sence. 1918-1920 Spainish flu.. It killed beteeen 17-100 million people. My Grandmother had it. She took Missouri snake root and lived.
Except that 50% of new cases in Israel are breakthrough cases - people who are fully vaccinated. The same thing is happening in Britain and will happen here. Some of the people the government claims are spreading disinforation having been pointing out for almost a year this is exactly what would happen.

If they are completely right, it will only get worse; new variants will develop in vaccinated people that are less able to be controlled by vaccines. This will result in boosters followed by new mutations followed by boosters etc.

Science has known for years this is what happens unless you have a perfect vaccine - a scientific term meaning the vaccination provides 100% protection against infection. Just as the overuse of antibacterial has resulted in the development of superbugs, the same thing can happen with viruses.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Ohio won't mask up or lock down again. The governor no longer has the power to declare that kind of mandate.
A lot of state legislatures that granted their governors emergency powers have taken said emergency powers back.....and I don't think they'll make that mistake again any time soon.

Reactions: mreynolds

·
Registered
21,529 Posts
Viruses mutate constantly and nearly always end up mutating to the point they become noninfectious to humans. Many came and went long before vaccines. It is likely this Coronavirus has already mutated hundreds if not thousands of times. Some mutations cause little or no change to its ability to infect or be more deadly. We don't hear of the mutations that cause the virus to be less infectious or deadly because those changes have caused that strain to die out already. It is likely this virus will follow the same path, unless it is deliberately manmade to be used as a bioweapon. The Delta version was pushed as a more infectious and deadly version from its discovery or release but data so far chows it may be more infectious but death rates so far don't show it any more deadly.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Viruses mutate constantly and nearly always end up mutating to the point they become noninfectious to humans. Many came and went long before vaccines. It is likely this Coronavirus has already mutated hundreds if not thousands of times. Some mutations cause little or no change to its ability to infect or be more deadly. We don't hear of the mutations that cause the virus to be less infectious or deadly because those changes have caused that strain to die out already. It is likely this virus will follow the same path, unless it is deliberately manmade to be used as a bioweapon. The Delta version was pushed as a more infectious and deadly version from its discovery or release but data so far chows it may be more infectious but death rates so far don't show it any more deadly.
I agree with everything you said, but I think the death rates aren't going up as fast because a lot of the people most in danger of death from covid have been vaccinated this time around.

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
The real question is how many will take their own life, or someone else's....Suicide, and murder up 29% nationwide.
It has effected mental health drastically.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts