Will Ebay...Force "Us" to Register ..to Browse??

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by fordy, Feb 5, 2005.

1. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

...............Just tried to Browse around Ebay but they want Me to register or they make it Difficult to Navigate around the Various catagories I'm interested In and looking . Didn't Use to be this way , just find what you want and click away . Wouldn't bother me if they did the Ch.11 thing . There will be OTHER ON LINE AUCTION stores to take their place i'm thinking . I will.....NEVER..... Register just to Look , at the mdse . ..fordy.. :eek: :)

2. mtman

mtman Well-Known Member

i was just in there i didnt register i had no trouble

3. Siryet

Siryet In Remembrance

I just finished browsing and didn't have the same problem and they didn't as me to register.

maybe if you try again.

4. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

You only have to register to browse the "Adult Content" listngs. Now what are you up to Fordy? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???? :haha:

5. fordy

fordy Well-Known Member

...................Adult Content??? Not I . I didn't even know they had adult content . Unless you consider old ford pickups as "naked" . Must be my dialup connection . Ok , I'm out of the conspiracy mode now so the CIA must be monitoring all my "Pooter Doings" looking for coded message(s) in Swahili or Arabic . English was my foreign language in High school anyway . fordy :eek: :)

6. Dances In Woods

Dances In Woods Well-Known Member

No problem here either. I am registered anyway. But I was still able to browse without signing in.

7. Gary in ohio

Gary in ohio Well-Known Member Supporter

Ebay doenst force you to do anything. They do now require you to sign in to do searches. If your not registered and ready to buy then your just wasting ebay computer cycles so I could see them requiring signin for looking around.

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

I gotta tell you, it takes a lot of looking to find any price deals on there. I have seen many items sell cheaper for new. Comes down to knowing the valueof what you are looking for. Course, it is also a large place to find that must-have obscure item.

9. desertdreamer

desertdreamer Well-Known Member