Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
11,351 Posts
The majority coming in illegally now are not Mexican, they are Guatemalans, Hondurans and from El Salvador. Many are Covid positive and most are not vaccinated. Most Mexicans want nothing to do with them as many are criminals and dangerous.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
The majority coming in illegally now are not Mexican, they are Guatemalans, Hondurans and from El Salvador. Many are Covid positive and most are not vaccinated. Most Mexicans want nothing to do with them as many are criminals and dangerous.
We have gone from:

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

To your drug mules, child traffickers, convicted rapists/drug traffickers and welfare voters in short order. Again, this is by design and it cannot be denied by anyone with a rational mind.

·
Super Moderator
16,908 Posts
They are not buying a house in the suburbs. They are here for a few months, so they can feed a huge family back home in what ever third world dung heap they are from.
And THAT is why the migrant jobs go unfilled.

100 years ago my Grandfather did not come here to work at a dead-end job. He came here to be a CITIZEN and he worked for a farmer in order to make that happen. He eventually became a citizen, married, and all 5 of his sons served in WW2. One of them never came home.

If the USA needs more immigrant workers, they should make legal citizenship a possibility instead of "opening the borders" to ILLEGALS . They will get law abiding, ambitious dreamers who will break their backs to succeed in life. And, yes, they will do grunt work in order to set themselves up in life and have a safe home to raise their families in

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
The myth that ALL illegal immigrants are on the dole is part of the propaganda. The bulk of them in my neck of the woods are the bricklayers, roofers, painters, and sheet rock hangers.
You have to have some way to launder the money.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Do black American folks pick fruit or is it just white's that don't?

Yeah us Mexicans don't need much in the way of a real living wage, health care or safe working conditions, LOL.
…if you people weren’t bad enough, @101pigs has to put up with all them dam Asian doctors ruining our healthcare system, too.

If only there were a place where only white liberals are allowed; he could finally be happy.

·
Premium Member
27,936 Posts
Asian doctors ruining our health care system? Are the ones from India still considered to be Asian?

Ohio imports a good number of Somalis and the US govt pays for their training to become health care workers.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Asian doctors ruining our health care system? Are the ones from India still considered to be Asian?

Ohio imports a good number of Somalis and the US govt pays for their training to become health care workers.
Those Somalis just pirated their way into health care didn't they?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Somali's make the BEST nurses aids. They are true professionals
I hear a lot of bad stuff about El Salvadorians too. The truth is, the provide the best Tequila and they are awesome horsemen.

But not the bad ones of course.

Or the bad Texans or New Yorkers or.......

·
Premium Member
6,002 Posts
English teacher.

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO

·
Premium Member
27,936 Posts
I saw it too, I had a comment prepared but Alice's was better.

@Terri, is that sarcasm or sincerity? I have found that the language barrier causes problems. They know English, they just don't understand all of it.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
42,292 Posts
I also coached debate. Sometimes, I fail to rein in my impulses. ;)

·
If I need a Shelter
21,634 Posts
What role did the Sheep play in the Big Get Together Rock?
Butcherd and cooked. Was good with plenty of Beer.

big rockpile

·
If I need a Shelter
21,634 Posts
Picked bunch of produce and Chopped a lot of Beans and Cotton. Most of that is done with Machines or Chemical.

The Illegals I know take Factory Jobs that are too dangerous so Employers get around OSHA.

Knew one that did Bridge work, had no interest becoming a Citizen. Used the money he made here for his farm in Mexico.

Now the DOT is going around checking out the Bridges.

big rockpile .

·
If I need a Shelter
21,634 Posts

I had an Asian Doctor operate on me then stayed with with me 14 hours keeping me alive. I was ready but he wasn't going to have this.

big rockpile

61 - 80 of 94 Posts