Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
"A Mexican doctor who had a serious allergic reaction after receiving Pfizer and BioNTech's vaccine against COVID-19 remains hospitalized and has not fully recovered muscle strength, health authorities said on Wednesday. The health ministry's initial diagnosis after the reaction was encephalomyelitis. Encephalomyelitis is an inflammation of the brain and spinal cord."

Registered
"wasn't me! " " I didn't do it!"

from the story:

Doctors are still studying whether the doctor's seizures and decreased muscle strength are related to the vaccine against COVID-19 or previous conditions. The ministry has said there is no evidence from clinical trials that anyone has developed an inflammation of the brain after the vaccine鈥檚 application.

Registered
"wasn't me! " " I didn't do it!"

from the story:

Doctors are still studying whether the doctor's seizures and decreased muscle strength are related to the vaccine against COVID-19 or previous conditions. The ministry has said there is no evidence from clinical trials that anyone has developed an inflammation of the brain after the vaccine鈥檚 application.
Past covid logic seems to be that if covid is involved then its a covid problem. Prior conditions do not really matter. So logically the doctors problem after the covid shot must be a covid issue.

:)

Administrator
Your title was changed and it may be a good idea to review the rules for political posts in GC.

Saltine American
I think CNN reported Trump was secretly making his own version of the vaccine in the White House basement. When you read 'Trump vaccine, that is a dead giveaway that the post is political bashing.
Yep, a lab right next to the facemask sewing room and the ventilator manufacturing area.

Registered
Excluding situations in the future where it might be required as a condition of employment for some, that's totally up to you. As someone working in healthcare though & with knowledge of vaccine development + genetics, I'll say that meningitis (of bacterial or viral nature) isn't uncommon - particularly south of the border. There's really no convincing evidence that there's any correlation - but the fact this type of stuff is being reported is proof that these appearingly unrelated illnesses (that do occur in trials) are being properly investigated with due diligence.

Registered
I'm gonna wait because they won't give it to me for a while. I was told I was essential but I guess I'm not that essential after all.

Registered
I'm gonna wait because they won't give it to me for a while. I was told I was essential but I guess I'm not that essential after all.
Just found out I'm considered essential but I'm pretty much at the end of the line for the vax. We were told it could be up to a year before it was available to our group.

Registered
I just un nerves me a bit to consider a vaccine that has been pushed by Bill Gates (the same Bill Gates who has endorsed world de-population for years).
People constantly throw the bill gates de-population thing out there without every having read the quote, the context, or the research study he was referencing. The study was talking about the fact that, in areas with vaccination programs, people have smaller families because they won't have as many children die from terrible diseases. So yes, vaccines help control population numbers, but because people purposely have less children, not because vaccines are killing them off. It's okay if you just hate Bill gates, but at least have a valid reason instead of parroting some nonsense someone put on Facebook.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts