Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's a silly question. In the video of Ray Stevens's song "Ahab the Arab", at first it shows an Arabian woman. The song continues, and the woman changes to a very different Arabian woman. Why? I don't get it.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
Just to confuse us all?

Reactions: unregistered41671

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
Okay, here's a silly question. In the video of Ray Stevens's song "Ahab the Arab",
at first it shows an Arabian woman. The song continues, and the woman changes to a very different Arabian woman.
Why? I don't get it.
women NEVER are quite the same as they appear......
once you've finally reeled them in.:facepalm::kiss:

Here's that video you wanted:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLB15kBvn_c[/ame]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting that link, CopperKid. As to your comment that women are never the same after "you've reeled them in", hardy har-har. I am thinking of that old commercial on TV about an apartment full of grungy bachelors who had a big cheesecake poster on the wall, several dozen copies of Playboy magazine, etc., and when their girlfriends come over the bachelors flip the poster of the scantily-clad woman over to the back where it shows a bust of William Shakespeare, and the pile of Playboy magazines is switched to a pile of intellectual magazines.

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
If you'll notice, the lyrics right there are about how much she ate, lol, so I just figured that it was supposed to be the same woman who went from skinny to fatter because of how much she ate. But I've been wrong before. :)

CopperKid, I think Classof66 was referring to Paul Craft, who actually wrote the song "It's Me Again Margaret". He passed away in October.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Maybe she has a problem with water retention. (I think I just got myself in trouble now.)

Ok, now to try and save myself, possible the first girl is how he saw her the second is how she really was.

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
That was probably the silliest, most absurd video I have ever watched. And I watched it to the end. ;)

I will never get those minutes back again. I weep for my lost brain cells.:facepalm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts