Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The differences I have noticed is the day spices do not try to escape. The butter does not camouflage its self as Vaseline. The circular consumption vessel does have a 6.479 diameter (in metric inches), and there is a cobalt blue decoration, located at .297 downward within the vessel, a second one also exists but is not of importance, a single line on the made in China bowl that states Poison to Yankees, can be found on the bottom if you wear my special glasses and have the exact same eye affliction I have.

The presence of dead animal ground parts is becoming of lessor importance, however the unborn chickens are still popular. Over easy. "Life for Chickens" does not yet have my address. Not sure to know what to expect from the "Onions Protection Society" yet, but I did find a little bit on "Garlic for Life" listings.

The actual threat at this time appears to be the Carrot, Okra, and Lucefich, (not sure of how to spell it, you know, the poison dipped fish). They are ganging up to present a bigger front, as if we did not know.

I will expect you to have the troops massed by morning, properly supplied, all elephants fed and properly loaded with their substances. Were going to the Alps, I'm going sushing! That is after a potty break.....

Neapolitan Forever!

·
Chief cook & weed puller
5,681 Posts
Well, they say that coffee and tea can taste different depending on the cup or mug from which it is consumed. Why not grits?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts