Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I never really post personal stuff on here other than our goats , and we’ll we’ve started to have signs hanged infront of our fences and on our fencing that we slaughter them for our pleasure and that we kill all our animals. One thing that really triggered me this morning was that someone physically came on our property and stole on of our newest does that was born in 2021 who we were planning on breeding this year with one of the bucks so if anybody sees a doe that looks like this she’s about 8 months old , and at this moment and don’t want her being hurt carelessly so please keep your eyes out. We’re happy nobody else was stolen we’re thankful none of our stock were stolen from us , we are going through cameras right now to see if they caught a plate number or somethin but I really want my baby girl back. So please if you see a doeling that looks like her please help us look for her . If you see any goat that has her marking(s) comment on this post a photo or something she is the sweetest little girl, we would be devastated if we never saw her again.
Plant Dog breed Tree Sky Dog

·
Sock puppet reinstated
25,349 Posts
Are you saying that you deliberately post signs that you kill your goats?

I have no problem with anyone raising stock animals for slaughter( no not dogs and cats) but going off of what you have posted it seems like you might be poking others that see goats as cute little playthings. Am I misreading the situation?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you saying that you deliberately post signs that you kill your goats?

I have no problem with anyone raising stock animals for slaughter( no not dogs and cats) but going off of what you have posted it seems like you might be poking others that see goats as cute little playthings. Am I misreading the situation?
I have people who are hanging signs outside my house . Like activists saying I kill my animals for pleasure when we don’t do that at all . All these animals on the farm are here for a purpose , people are hanging signs saying lots of lies. And then I had an goat posted with a picture that was stolen from me and I’m trying to find her now.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay, got it. Yes, Police and more cameras is what you need.
Yeah we’re looking on cameras right now we have 2 on each side of the house cause this is not the first time this has happened to me and my dad . And we have contacted the police . They have 4 police sent out and then they sent out 2 other wildlife patrol officers to see I sent them photos of her so they knew what to look for

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow … so didn’t know I was gonna get her back so fast. So I was just contacted again by police saying that the people that were about 3 blocks away from us had her. They had her tied up and looked like she was gonna be butchered . I will be getting her back when they put her in the trailer and come to the ranch . Also the people were arrested. Thank you everybody for you concern. I did not know they were gonna contact back so fast . But I’m happy it was faster than later.
Sounds like your local peta bunch. They can be a real pita!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And yep the people were with peta but their reason in taking her was cause she was so skinny and was not taken care of. LIKE THAT GOAT IS NOT SKINNY . I’m sorry but I don’t know what drugs they were on to call her skinny .

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And they said they were gonna butcher her to put her out the pain she’s in. To me she looks happy

1 - 20 of 66 Posts