Whoo Hoooo - Sold my Property in Okanagan Wa.

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by YuccaFlatsRanch, Jul 31, 2006.

1. YuccaFlatsRanch

YuccaFlatsRanch Well-Known Member Supporter

Sold my property (10 gorgeous acres) in the Aeneus Valley in Okanogan County, Wa. Sure hope the new buyers love it as much as I did. Fantastic view of 7 major mountains from the best building site on the property.

2. Rainshadow

Rainshadow Member

Whoo Hoooo-Sold my house in Johnson County, Texas And am heading back to Washington. We know the new owners like the place. Fantastic view of absolutely nothing.

3. Rainshadow

Rainshadow Member

Really, I don't mean to slam Tx. Been here 6 1/2 years +. But I do miss the mountains and trees and salt water. Moved here from NE Wa. (Stevens Co.) and spent some time around the Okanagon. Finally going home to NW Wa.

4. Hip_Shot_Hanna

Hip_Shot_Hanna Well-Known Member

5. donsgal

donsgal Nohoa Homestead

Every place has it's good points and it's bad. Some things appeal to some folks that wouldn't to someone else. It's a matter of personal taste. I think that Texas and the great Northwest both have their own beauty. It's just whatever makes you happy that counts.

Donsgal

6. Rainshadow

Rainshadow Member

That's right Donsgal...Don't get me wrong...there's lots here in Tx. that I'll miss...and some things in Wa. that I could do without. Of things I'll miss here, the people are at the top of the list.