Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
16,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a couple of times I thought I had it, but I tested negative and my antibodies count remained low (from the J&J vaccine), so they were false alarms.

So who hasn't had it yet?

·
Shazbot!
5,954 Posts
My daughter and her 2 children live with us. Daughter had it in December. The rest of us quarantined but never developed symptoms. So to my knowledge, none of the 4 of us have had it.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I am pretty confident everyone is going to get exposed to the mild version circulating now. It has evolved/mutated back to what it was built on. A cold.

·
Premium Member
30,076 Posts
No tests here so nothing official, test wise. My doctor labeled me a presumed covid case for my Dec 2019 to March 2020 illness. My daughter was listed as presumed covid when there were no tests and everything was covid.

·
The Renegade...
2,896 Posts
So far I have not ,“but” several family members have had it. The young lady that my son is dating just found out that three of her coworkers tested positive and she’s been here every day for the past three days. She’s getting tested today.

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
I'm pretty sure everyone in my household had it before all the lock downs and quarantines started. Also before testing started.

Haven't had an occasion to have an antibody test, so technically I have to tell the doctors that ask that I haven't officially had it yet.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
43,270 Posts
Unconfirmed anecdotal evidence:

No one in my local neighbor peer group has had it. (Seven)
Hubby (immune suppressed) has not had it.

Son and daughter-in-law had it after attending their son’s high school wrestling tournaments. My grandson has not had it.

knock on wood

·
Registered
12,248 Posts
If I say I haven't, I'd be testing fates. So, I'm not saying...... :LOL:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Another buddy died from the shot
Details?

I am pretty confident everyone is going to get exposed to the mild version circulating now. It has evolved/mutated back to what it was built on. A cold.
It appears to be reverting to the mean...a highly transmissible but more benign coronavirus. This is what I expected it to do, but then again this is almost assuredly a manipulated virus....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Unconfirmed anecdotal evidence:

No one in my local neighbor peer group has had it. (Seven)
Hubby (immune suppressed) has not had it.

Son and daughter-in-law had it after attending their son’s high school wrestling tournaments. My grandson has not had it.

knock on wood
I am immune suppressed also and I have not had it.

·
Premium Member
3,210 Posts
Only tested once about 18 months ago and it was negative.
Far as we know, my spouse and I have not had it.

On the other hand ...... there's also a good chance we have had it and didn't know, based on discussions with others that did have it.
Many that tested positive were not to adversely affected.

We did get the vaccine, and that stuff made me sicker than a dog (flu like symptoms) for a couple days each time.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts