1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
Boy, if a person's socio immune system is weak, they just get infested with this stuff.

BTW, if you open the link, you will see that Charles Barkley is just below stating that politicians want whites and blacks to hate eachother. He must have got the vaccine.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
The word racism IMHO is fast becoming irrelevant. Overused, abused and used without any meaning.
I think the race card got maxed out a long time ago. Most of the time when accusations are made I just assume some loser didn't get their way.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Here's another ridiculous accusation.

“Evergreens are characterized by the life-giving force of their foliage, the strength of their massive trunk, and the depth of their roots—in an individual tree and as a forest of trees,” Ellen Whatmore, a teacher and mascot committee member at Wells-Barnett High School said, reading from a resolution. “They provide shelter and sustenance. They have histories that preclude us and will continue in perpetuity after we are no more.”

But just before the Portland Public Schools Board of Education’s vote to approve the new mascot Tuesday, March 30, Director Michelle DePass shared community concerns of an unwanted correlation between Ida B. Wells—the historic Black activist, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who documented and crusaded against lynching—and a tree which could conjure up reminders of hanging people with ropes from branches.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts

“Evergreens are characterized by the life-giving force of their foliage, the strength of their massive trunk, and the depth of their roots—in an individual tree and as a forest of trees,” Ellen Whatmore, a teacher and mascot committee member at Wells-Barnett High School said, reading from a resolution. “They provide shelter and sustenance. They have histories that preclude us and will continue in perpetuity after we are no more.”

But just before the Portland Public Schools Board of Education’s vote to approve the new mascot Tuesday, March 30, Director Michelle DePass shared community concerns of an unwanted correlation between Ida B. Wells—the historic Black activist, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who documented and crusaded against lynching—and a tree which could conjure up reminders of hanging people with ropes from branches.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts

Thats funny, all the old lynching trees around here are oak trees.

Recreational outrage taken way too far as usual.

·
Premium Member
21,017 Posts
I don’t think that cortisol causes fatness unless you actually overeat. So if black Women are really following the same diet as white women and don’t lose weight, I’m guessing it more likely that they aren’t really following the diet. Though it definitely seems like some people lose faster and more easily and others are more challenged metabolically. I remember reading about the Oima tribe of Indians and their extreme issues of obesity and diabetes because theoretically they were adapted or evolved to eat a very limited diet and caloric intake.
Perhaps all of us are meant to eat a certain diet and a lot less of it as our ancestors did.
I sympathize for sure. Women overall have a tendency to gain weight as they age and it’s a hard battle to fight.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
The word racism IMHO is fast becoming irrelevant. Overused, abused and used without any meaning.
Maybe that’s a feature, not a flaw.

If the word racism becomes meaningless, then the CNN/BBC zombie-horde can be unleashed on anyone that the establishment finds inconvenient, and there won’t be any hesitation due to decades of having out-conditioned racism.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
That should be something for the FDA to handle. Maybe hang dog tags on each woman with their caloric content like the fast food joints.
Or just add it to the information on their vaccine card.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Ok, we've had a few laughs but what she said was the extra stress causes weight gain.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
So how does extra stress cause weight gain? Does it somehow create calories from air? Do air traffic controllers gain more weight from the same number of calories than park rangers do?
You're asking me when I didn't make the statement, she did. I have heard before that stress can cause weight gain though. I don't know if it's true or not.

If you want to know how far you can maximum span with a 2x4 I can give you that info.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts