Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see dozens of bikers go by daily and on week ends, hundreds; no body is wearing a black tee shirt any more. Are they not available any more, out of style, outlawed?

What about in your area?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think someone mumbled something about Too daggone hot or some such thing as he burst into flames wearing one last week.....other than that I still see them hangin in the Harley dealership up the road.

·
Semper Fidelis
4,609 Posts
Gee - today I am wearing a black T-shirt with the 3 Stooges on the front with the phrase "WHAAZUP!!" under the stooges. I guess it must be a regional type thing!! I guess the East Coasters' are behind us trend setting West Coast folks... Like totally awesome, dude!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here in northern Illinois, I don't think you're allowed to own a bike without having black t-shirts in your wardrobe. (Although most of the guys I know wearing the Harley tees don't have the Harley to go with them!)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
My son also wears only black, shirts, pants, shoes. Well I about fell over the other day when I saw him in a plain white T-shirt. One of his brothers leftovers. He looked so nice I should have taken a pictue. Reason.. laundry day- nothing else clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.