Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Just asking but... how long would it take Children's Aid to snatch them if your kids were running all over town alone?

·
Registered
254 Posts
ummm
who are Max & Ruby?????

Blessings,
Debi

·
Registered
451 Posts
Max and Ruby's parents are missing.
Dora's parents let her run around alone in a jungle.
Diego's parents are too busy to notice their son is jumping off cliffs.....

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
Hey, Jimmy Neutron's parents are unaware that he has a nuclear accelerator in a cave under their garden shed, but they know where he is, so I suppose that that is something...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Thanks....now I am singing

Max and Ruby
Ruby and Max......

FWIW....Rosemary Wells says this about their absent parents:

Q: Would you describe for us the relationship between Max and Ruby? How does it work?

A: Ruby is seven and Max is three. Their relationship is based on my two kids when they were seven and three. Even though they love each other, Max and Ruby have very different ideas about everything. Max is mischievous and disorganized. Ruby is bossy, determined, and very organized. In each story Max wants one thing and Ruby wants something entirely different.

As in most other classic stories, we don't see Max and Ruby's parents, because I believe that kids resolve their issues and conflicts differently when they are on their own. The television series gives kids a sense about how these two siblings resolve their conflicts in a humorous and entertaining way.
Rachel

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Ok, I never thought that. And now I am stuck with that dang song in my head.
A least Miffy's parents are in the picture. Though, I find them VERY annoying. LOL
God Bless,
Michele

1 - 9 of 9 Posts