Where is MotherClucker?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Al. Countryboy, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

I don't see any posts from her yesterday or today. :( Could it be that she is sleeping with her girls this week since I believe she has babies due. :haha: I hope the nights are not to cold in her neck of the woods this week. I'm sure we will hear from her soon. :)

2. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

:haha: :haha: Highly possible. I am going to use our home intercom system out in the barn and put the other one on our bookcase headboard.

3. Al. Countryboy

Al. Countryboy Well-Known Member

Started to poke a little more fun at MotherClucker, but one of her last posts she said she was having ear ploblems, didn't feel well and babies were getting close. Check in MotherClucker as soon as you can and let us know how things are going.

4. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

awwww...thanks for the concern guys :) . Nope no sleeping in the barn so far :rolleyes: . But starting sunday I probably will be<g>. Starting saturday I will be out in the barn every 5 minutes probablu :rolleyes: :haha: :no: . My ear is still all plugged up, still have my throat/chest renching cough(one of these days when I cough I won't be suprised if part of my throat/lungs come out :eek: :no: ), and if that isn't bad enough I have a splitting headache, AND our water has been freezing making it VERY hard to water everybody. *sigh*...Is this what it is always like when kidding comes closer? lol. It is durn cold around here. On monday its supposed to snow and be in the 20's......brrrrrrrrrr...........got to remember to bring plenty of blankets out to the barn with me :haha: . Now that I am done complaning about me lets get to the goat stuff. Ramsey (the doe who is due) is laying down almost all the time now (can't really blame her considering it looks like she swallowed a couple of watermelons whole :eek: . She is sure looking HUGE and I am sure she is ready to get those things out of her. So I think I feel bad...at least I am not carrying 2-3 babys around. At least I watered EVERYBODY this morning so tonight I really don't need to do much. My poor throat also is starting to hurt. Grrrr....you would think I would get a break since I have kids coming!! But nooooo I get everything you can think of thrown at me. At least our power hasn't gone out yet *knock on wood*. Well theres the update :) ...and don't worry Al. Countryboy you can poke fun at me...just remember what goes around comes around *evil chuckle*.

MotherClucker
    *goes to cough out lungs again*

5. debitaber

debitaber Well-Known Member

sorry to hear your down mother clucker, we got this stuff going around here too. I went to the doc, he said yup, you got the 3 week flu. oh great i thought, I got babies going to be born also, I guess it is all over the country.
    I got to get out today, and give my preg. does, shots, that should just make their day. and then check them all. I think I just might have some triplets coming. that will be fun.
    well take care of your self. and try to stay warm.