Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
31,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
With the amount of influence Gates has, I suspect we will see regulation supporting industrial synthesized protein in the near future as well as legislation under the guise of "green" to make real animal protein less desirable, most likely through higher prices.

This will come about once industrial synthesized protein ramps up to an appreciable volume.

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
With the amount of influence Gates has, I suspect we will see regulation supporting industrial synthesized protein in the near future as well as legislation under the guise of "green" to make real animal protein less desirable, most likely through hirer prices.

This will come about once industrial synthesized protein ramps up to an appreciable volume.
He's sunk a lot of money into a bunch of these companies. Don't tell me that's Gates being altruistic.

The businesses are listed on another thread about this.

Reactions: doc- and HDRider

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know that he has tripled his wealth since leaving Microsoft, playing doctor. I know there's several countries, including India, which he is barred from for sterilizing and paralyzing hundreds of thousands of people (mostly children.) His money going to all of these media organizations and health organizations guarantees their complicity in his (or those above him more like) agenda. He is open and on record as saying that the world's population needs to be reduced. At the same time, he is interested in protecting our health. Both of these cannot be at the same time true. He funded Event 201, a table-top exercise wargaming a coronavirus pandemic, five months before the "real" one. There's also this: "Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic"
He's a gatekeeper, a fraud, a scumbag, and all the money in the world doesn't buy character or integrity.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Funny how when I think of Bill Gates what pops in my head is "Antichrist"...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ancestry.com claims Bill and Melinda Gates met an untimely death by a village who was very upset that their children were dying after getting an experimental vaccine. The "New World Order" replaced them with doubles/actors to keep their agenda on track. Hence we now have Covid 19.
Always remember the more Main Street Media calls something a "Conspiracy Theory" the more truth it usually has.
Wake up people.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Bill Gates buys and starts companies, programs, initiatives etc for profit. It doesn't matter what he says or calls it, he acts with foresight, knowing what the influencers and oligarchs have in mind (he being one of them). It isn't difficult to dig a little and see how he wants to privatize medicine, but not quite the way you think.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
40,208 Posts
Bill Gates is putting us on the.... (creative license for a potentially offensive word)

·
Registered
Milk cow. Chickens. Ducks. Beef cow. Gardening. From scratch, traditionally prepared cooking.
25 Posts
Personally, I think he has a god syndrome (feels like a god and wants more). He is obviously for lowering the world population and therefore all his efforts to help people thrive should be looked at with skepticism. Maybe in some sick way he is actually wanting both to help people, while at the same time pushing infertility and abortion to end the lives of future individuals but it’s hard to understand. Murder is murder, causing infertility is criminal and taking away people’s medical and diet freedoms is anti-American.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Personally, I think he has a god syndrome....
A new arrival in Heaven was being given the grand tour by St Peter...Along the way, they came upon an old guy with a long bead wearing a long white lab coat, one of those reflector things on his head and a stethoscope around his neck walking around quite imperiously..."Who's that?" asked the new guy..."Oh, that's just God playing doctor." answered Pete.

·
Premium Member
9,005 Posts
Well doing something just might be better than complaining about other's efforts and doing nothing.
I could not disagree with you more completely and more boisterously.

with every fiber of my being.

what Bill is doing is evil, not good.

I’m not sure he realizes how evil it is, and that is just sad. While it tells him, I think he is so naive as to think he is doing something good for others.

but what he is doing is wrong for us, for the planet, for the future.

doing nothing would be vastly better.

Paul

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I could not disagree with you more completely and more boisterously.

with every fiber of my being.

what Bill is doing is evil, not good.

I’m not sure he realizes how evil it is, and that is just sad. While it tells him, I think he is so naive as to think he is doing something good for others.

but what he is doing is wrong for us, for the planet, for the future.

doing nothing would be vastly better.

Paul
In my younger days, I did a great deal of emergency response management. Whenever I made the call to wait or the best action was inaction, I got the wide eyed stare back. There are times and events where the best course of action is to wait for the right time for action or just wait for that burning pressure vessel to go off when no one else is near it.

·
Premium Member
9,005 Posts
Ran across this comment on the interweave just now:

This is taken from Pharo Cattle Company newsletter.

Bill Gates claims a cow emits more pollution than a car. Allow me to propose this simple experiment:

I will lock myself in a garage with a cow overnite. Bill can lock himself in a garage with a running car overnite. In the morning we will discuss the results.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
In my younger days, I did a great deal of emergency response management. Whenever I made the call to wait or the best action was inaction, I got the wide eyed stare back. There are times and events where the best course of action is to wait for the right time for action or just wait for that burning pressure vessel to go off when no one else is near it.
When Hippocrates said "First do no harm" he was referring specifically to medical practice, but the thought really has a more general application...It should come second, right after our Prime Directive in life-- "Do unto others..."

21 - 40 of 41 Posts