Where did DG+ go?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Corky, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

Hi all!
    My goats are all doing fine and it is not quite breeding season for me so I haven't posted anywhere on the goat boards much lately.
    I know many of you frequint other boards also and I wondered if anyone knows what happened to Dairy goats+. It says it is unavailable at this time whenever I try to go in there. :shrug:

I can find almost everyone from there, here at one time or another so it isn't the end of the world. Just wondering.

Well, is everybodys Spring does all fat and sassy and big enough for Fall breeding?
    I only have two to breed this year and one is already over 70 lbs and will be much heavier by the time I breed her next month.
    The other will have to wait a few months. She was Coci stunted when I got her on top of being the runt of the litter so she is only somewhere over 50 lbs right now. I hope to have her up to wieght by late Nov or early Dec. I also hope I can get her to cycle when I want her to.
    When I had Toggs I just put them in with the buck for a few minutes every day till they were ready. Usually only took about 3 days.

2. R.Adams

R.Adams Well-Known Member

3. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Hey Corky,
    Did we lose ya? We are all over at the site Ray posted above. Dairy Goats Plus should be back up and running soon. They are doing some maintenance and stuff on it I think.

Yep my doelings are big enough and then some. I have a couple of younger ones that I am going to hold over to next year.

4. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

yep, we are all over at the dairygoatinfo board that vicki has going :)