Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,147 Posts
I thought it was called bent wire fence, but couldn't find it under that name. I lived in a house with that fencing and the owner said they had to special order it -- that was 15+ years ago. It is pricey.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.