Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need Tetanus vaccine, and dewormer for my daughters goats. I can buy these from my local vet, but he insists he has to come down and administer the drugs himself. This is a nice way for them to drum up more business and charge more for their services.

I've given many animals injections in the past, but I can't buy the drugs I need locally. They are all available by veterinary prescription only.

Where can I buy them online?

Pete

·
Registered
805 Posts
jeffers is also online- 1-800-jeffers, or google them, I can't remember the URL correctly.

Also, PBS animal supply. And Lambriar vets. And Pipestone. Again, google.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Sheesh. I typed all this out yesterday and now its gone.

The OP is in Canada and can't use our normal sources. However I did find 2 that they might be able to contact, if nothing else they should direct the OP in the right direction.

NASCO has a Canadian office

There was one other but I can't find it now. I remember they were out of Edmonton. ETA: It was Kanevet www.kanevet.com

·
Registered
478 Posts
Jeffer's will ship into Canada with an email or letter from your vet. Most vets WILL NOT do it for you, unless you know them well. Mine will write me up anything I need, as I do riding lessons for his kids. :)

Kane won't sell to you unless you are a store or looking for a full case of everything. Sorry I don't know any other suppliers, your best bet is to contact your goat club and see where they get everything. (www.goats.ca is the cgs website and should have a listing.)

Patty.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
I get most of my goat supplies from hoeggergoatsupply.com or enasco.com.

enasco has several different catalogs, one of which is a Farm/Ranch. Both of these seem to have reasonable prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts