Where are their small animal auctions in N.E. PA.????

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Mar 31, 2004.

1. I have 30 or 35 roosters to take to auction and I am told the one in Orensburg wll not take any chickens because of the viruses, does anyone know of any within the Wilkes-Barre area with a phone number or e-mail address that I can reach them?

2. Irish Pixie

Irish Pixie Well-Known Member

There's a livestock sale in Unadilla, NY every Wednesday. I'm about an hour from Wilkes-Barre, and Unadilla is about 45 minutes from where I live. I sold roosters, and eggs there last year. DR Chambers and Sons auction, the telephone number is (607) 369-8231. It's right off Rte 88.

Stacy in NY

3. Peace n Quiet

Peace n Quiet Well-Known Member Supporter

Nicholson has a livestock auction every Tuesday. It's located just off Rt 11, about 20 minutes north of Scranton.
    Call 570-942-6300 for more information.

4. COW TOWN IN WOODSTOWN, NJ HAS AN AUCTION WEEKLY. I THINK SATURDAY MORNINGS! IT IS LOCATED ON ROUTE 40. GOOD LUCK
    LUANN

5. spring77

spring77 Well-Known Member

There's an auction in Wyalusing, PA up north of Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. I think its on Mondays and Thursdays. I know they have had poultry there when I've gone. Haven't been in many months though.