Where are the forum rules?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by GW, Jan 29, 2005.

1. GW

GW Member

Hi all. Where are the rules for the HT forums? I wanted to post a work at home opp in the work@home thread, but don't know if it would be allowed coz it might be considered an advertisement. I have gained alot of knowledge from the folks on these forums and don't want to get banned. So, could someone post a link to the rules? I have checked the faq's, ect. but might of missed something. My head is a little cloudy from a bad cold.

Thanks a bunch,
    Greg

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Greg, there are no hard and fast rules, we are adults here; we treat this place with respect; some forums have a 'sticky' with suggested rules near the top of the threads. Any commerical words are welcome in the barter board, other than that its wide open of any civil postings that apply to the subjects discussed within each forum.

3. Chuck

Chuck Well-Known Member Supporter

Pretty much just one rule - Be nice.

4. KindredCanuck

KindredCanuck In Remembrance

Thanks Moopups & Chuck..

For that clarification ... Amen

KC~

5. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

Hi Greg,
    There's been a lot of discussion on Work At Home jobs /scams. If you personally tried it and it worked for you then share your experience, costs involved and twist you added to make it a viable "Work At Home" job. Then as a Post Script add a URL so everyone else can go if they choose to read the Company's version of the Work At Home Opportunity.

That's the way I'd like to see it presented.:)

Kenneth in NC