Where are my seed catalogs?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by Ninn, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

I see them at neighbors' homes, and even in the doctor's office! I ordered mine over a month ago, and should be busily poring over them and trying to keep to my 50 dollar limit for veggie and flower seeds. (I have big dreams, I konw) Why are they not in my mail box? If the mail deliver runs true to form around here, (and I'm sure it does), I'd be willing to bet the ones on my neighbor's coffee table were meant to be mine. Grrr. I hate online ordering-don't believe in credit cards. Oh well. Off the the Jung's website I go. Was going to buy from Burpee, but recent events make me wonder about the wisdom of doing so.

2. kitty32_z8

kitty32_z8 Well-Known Member

Maybe you have a 'seed napper' neighbor? Gives a whole new meaning...lol. No seriously I have gotten most of mine. Last oen showed up last week. So maybe some of the companies are still processing.

3. manygoatsnmore

manygoatsnmore Well-Known Member Supporter

I started getting catalogs in late November, and I'm still getting more now! I really don't need more seeds, but I sure love to read and dream anyway. :)

4. james dilley

james dilley Well-Known Member Supporter

I have received 6 catalogs I never ordered. Hows that for odd??

5. Meg Z

Meg Z winding down

All your catalogs came to my house! Woohoo!

Go to Baker's Creek Heirloom Seed at rareseeds.com, and order their catalog, before you place a Jung!

Meg