We have a 2 year old Dexter who was bred to deliver at 2 yrs old. She calve a week after her birthday. The calf was a bull calf and she did need us to pull so I'm wondering if we should wait to get her bred back? She's a nice size for her age and this was a little bigger calf due to it being a bull and the father being a highland. We just had to guide the head out and pull through 2 pushes so it wasn't really too bad overall. We're kicking around the idea of waiting 6 months to get her bred though just to give her some extra growth time. Any thoughts pro or con? Patt "It seemed to me," said Wonko the Sane, "that any civilization that had so far lost it's head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane." Douglas Adams "So long and thanks for all the fish"