Homesteading Forum banner

121 - 140 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I need not pump anyone's pride for something that I either have no opinion or do not support, regardless of who may have caused "damage."
This reflects my thoughts pretty well.

Don't count on me to be proud of you when you aren't truly proud of yourself. Gay pride parades tell me these folks are searching for meaning, begging others to like and accept them. Do these same people even like and accept themselves, or are they wanting others to do it for them? The whole thing is just a lot of attention seeking and it's stupid.

·
Premium Member
23,948 Posts
What's really sad is when a woman can march bare breasted is a gay pride parade but be arrested for breast feeding a baby in a city park.

·
Registered
981 Posts
This reflects my thoughts pretty well.

Don't count on me to be proud of you when you aren't truly proud of yourself. Gay pride parades tell me these folks are searching for meaning, begging others to like and accept them. Do these same people even like and accept themselves, or are they wanting others to do it for them? The whole thing is just a lot of attention seeking and it's stupid.
Yep, pretty much summarizes my feelings as well. A bad choice is now affecting their mental stability.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I'm confused. We're supposed to allow people to decide what gender they are, and yet gender reveal parties are all the rage because apparently what gender you are born as is important somehow. We are allowed to choose what gender we are but we should not wear clothing, hairstyles, or listen to music that is culturally different from our traditional skin color culture. Two white women have recently been tarred and feathered for identifying as black, but we can choose to identify as genders that are different from our physical characteristics.

We're seriously so schizophrenic as a society. Society needs to go to therapy (possibly be put on meds, I don't know), and please shut up until it has been in treatment at least 12 months.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Yes, just STOP!

You do realize this is just another ploy to distract folk from seeing the good that's being done these days by certain parts of the government. [trying not to get political here...]

·
Hello, hello....is there anybody in there.....?
78,696 Posts
Reactions: RJ2019
121 - 140 of 217 Posts