Homesteading Forum banner

What's your sign?

5K views 117 replies 38 participants last post by  FarmboyBill 
#1 ·
Mom and I were talking today, and reading the paper. We came to the page with astrological sign predictions and, as usual, checked ours.
It got me thinking, though...do you guys believe in that stuff? What's your sign? Do you feel like the typical personality traits listed for your sign fit you?

#9 ·
Mom and I were talking today, and reading the paper. We came to the page with astrological sign predictions and, as usual, checked ours.
It got me thinking, though...do you guys believe in that stuff? ...
Not in the remotest possible way.

Think about it for a minute. Stars, light years away. Somehow having ANYTHING to do with your personality. Why wouldn't the moon have vastly more effect? It profoundly affects all the oceans in the world. Nobodies ever proposed that the moon has any real effect on people or their personality makeup depending on when they were born.

#12 ·
Not in the remotest possible way.

Think about it for a minute. Stars, light years away. Somehow having ANYTHING to do with your personality. Why wouldn't the moon have vastly more effect? It profoundly affects all the oceans in the world. Nobodies ever proposed that the moon has any real effect on people or their personality makeup depending on when they were born.
Try working in the ER or nursing home on a full moon:run:

#19 ·
Kudos to you Handymama! I worked in an Alzheimer's unit during the day and it was crazy town during full moons. I've seen what those night shift ladies looked like when we got there the morning after. Bless your heart!

I am a Libra and yeah most of the traits fit. It's funny that you brought this up 'cause just a couple of days ago, I introduced the kids to their astrological signs. My son's sign, Pisces, fit him to a T! I find it interesting but purely for entertainment purposes:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.