What's up with the weather???

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by jackie c, Feb 1, 2005.

1. jackie c

jackie c Well-Known Member

The last few days have been unseasonably warm, and melting up here in the great white north. There is no end in the immediate forcast for these above feezing temperatures. I know its a false spring, but hehe, I'll take it! :dance:

2. desdawg

desdawg Well-Known Member

High today here is to be 64, climbing into the 70's by the end of the week. Trust me, I don't live here for the summer weather. :no:
    At the other place in the mountains the low is 25 and the high is to be 46. And it is only a little over 200 miles away. I'm thinking April..................

3. Madame

Madame Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, if the weather were human, I'd say it was psychotic! Enjoy your warm days - we had a few in Michigan, but it's down to 6 degrees this morning and I am COLD!

4. Infowarrior

Infowarrior New Member

According to some really smart and informed people we have not had "normal" weather for decades! The USAF/Gov't has openly admitted to massive weather modification and many air and land based experiments using chemicals,Bio's and more. Then you add the wonderful HAARP weapon and scalar/electromagnetic type weapons being used by the USA/USSR/Red China and you can explain the "weird" weather and many of the strange flu/pneumonia/ "bugs" that plague us. One only has to look up at the sky and do only a little research to figure this out - problem is when you do many uninformed sheeple will call you a nut or conspiracy theorist. This IS a conspiracy but its FACT and hidden out in plain view! Many of these "exotic" weapons systems were exposed for a short time in a bill before Congress - see HR 2977 which has been changed to HR 3616 and those systems deleted. Here in SW VA we get hammered a couple times a week with these weather mods/military experiments from USAF KC 135/KC 10 aerial refueling planes that spray substances like barium,aluminum oxide and carbon dust into the sky producing whats known as chemtrails. Also to see what the USAF itself is doing with this type stuff put "Owning the Weather by 2025" in a search. This is a terrible immune system weakening operation and part of the NWO population reduction scheme.!

5. HappyYooper

HappyYooper Well-Known Member

I woke up to 30 degrees this morning in da U.P. and loving it :) I saw my first kittywillow's yesterday too! Can't wait to hear the Redwing Blackbirds now.

6. mtnhighgirl

mtnhighgirl Well-Known Member

We went from -35 to +5 in a week! It's been spring warm for a few weeks now and all our snow is melting! I work at a ski hill, so this is not good! I have never experienced such warm weather here in January, and I have lived here for 6 years. It feels like it's April, not the beginning of February!