Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. (on the lighter side :) )

What Zodiac sign are you? Care to share a positive trait of that sign?

I’m a Libra. Since I don’t know a thing about the Zodiac signs, lol, I had to look up some of the traits.
One that is good is it says Libras are charming!

I’ll take it! Lol
:)

·
The Awesome PT & Friends
2,179 Posts
Scorpio. Passionate, driven, hot tempered.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Capricorn I think but, more like which ever one gives the least amount of good LUCK and a second helping of the BAD. :flame:

·
writing some wrongs
6,873 Posts
LamiPub said:
I am supposed to be a Taurus. I have no idea what traits supposed to have since i never put any store in it.
ROFL -- that is a very Taurus thing to say! :p

My mom is a Taurus. You're very methodical and cautious, old-fashioned and conservative, enjoy sticking to routines, and maybe a little bit of a procrastinator, no?

·
writing some wrongs
6,873 Posts
Kstornado11 said:
Sagittarius; love of travel & nature but tends to "open mouth-insert foot!" :baby04:
I dated a Sag once. He was intelligent and charming but as you say, always tended to say the wrong thing! Rather self-centered and a bit of a know it all too, but I'm sure you know about that tendency and have figured out how to fight it. :)

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Pisces.

It is said that Pisces are the most understanding of all people in the zodiac because they have a little of all the others in them.

Pisces are usually very intuitive, kind, caring and nurturing, a little shy, a little psychic, imaginative, sensitive to the needs of others. Pisces really like their privacy. (I'm almost fanatical about it). Pisces are givers, not takers (that fits me).

They're supposed to be creative, but I'm not. They are lovers of nature, art and music. Yep, that's me.

Pisces can be loners. I've become increasingly so over the years. I don't mind hermitising.

Pisces tend to have multi-talents and multi-interests, and when they do a job, they do a good one.

On the negative side, they tend to be susceptible to fraud, and to addictions. Some can be deceptive, but I'm not. Secretive (I can be) and vague (I say it how it is!).

·
bunny slave
4,389 Posts
willow_girl said:
Libra, the sign of whiny indecisiveness! :)
Can't say that suits you from what I've seen, but I have a Libra friend it fits to a tee!

Scorp here, typically private, highly driven, and unforgiving. Yup.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
willow_girl said:
Libra, the sign of whiny indecisiveness! :)

Yelp I'm a Libra

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
culpeper said:
Pisces.

It is said that Pisces are the most understanding of all people in the zodiac because they have a little of all the others in them.

Pisces are usually very intuitive, kind, caring and nurturing, a little shy, a little psychic, imaginative, sensitive to the needs of others. Pisces really like their privacy. (I'm almost fanatical about it). Pisces are givers, not takers (that fits me).

They're supposed to be creative, but I'm not. They are lovers of nature, art and music. Yep, that's me.

Pisces can be loners. I've become increasingly so over the years. I don't mind hermitising.

Pisces tend to have multi-talents and multi-interests, and when they do a job, they do a good one.

On the negative side, they tend to be susceptible to fraud, and to addictions. Some can be deceptive, but I'm not. Secretive (I can be) and vague (I say it how it is!).
Another Pisces here! Most of what you listed applies to me but I'm not shy, not a loner, and not very particular about my privacy. DH is Aquarius, almost on the cusp, and we balance each other out well.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts