What Went Right

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by ForMyACDs, Jan 2, 2007.

1. ForMyACDs

ForMyACDs Well-Known Member

How about an area to post the little things that you overcome each day?

I'll start:

1. Today I passed over all the chocolate at work (I work for a veterinarian and we always get TONS of candy, chocolate & baked goods during the holidays). I was able to avoid it ALL day and stuck to my "diet".

2. I walked 3.25 miles before I even went to work.....it was hard getting up at 5am to do it, but I DID it!

2. COSunflower

COSunflower Country Girl Supporter

I passed over all the "dead" foods at McD's today and bought a salad and a fresh apple walnut snack for dessert :)

3. WildernesFamily

WildernesFamily Milk Maid

Today is my first day "back"

I....

Drank all 8 glasses of water
    Didn't have seconds
    Passed by the chocolates without having any (chocolate/candy is my big downfall!)
    Completed my workout even though my legs were all wobbily afterwards

:hobbyhors

4. cindyc

cindyc Well-Known Member

Staying in my alotted calories every day. I am really amazed. This has just not been hard. After YEARS of struggle, how can this be?

cindyc.

5. ForMyACDs

I spent the day at the Chicago Field Museum. It was a little bit of a treck from the Metra station to the museum and back and I was on my feet ALL day except for lunch (salad w/chicken - gave the corn chips & cheese that were on it to hubby). My legs are a bit sore, but my husband had to keep sitting down thruout the day. Guess the 3.5 - 7 miles a day walking has helped. :baby04:

6. ForMyACDs

I'm doing the WW program and have kept within my points ALL week. I also haven't touched any of my 35 weekly points and have been drinking a minimum of 64 oz of water daily.

I also exercised for 60 minutes every day except yesterday!

7. Speciallady

Speciallady Well-Known Member

I went a whole day yesterday without sugar. I think that's the first time in a very long time.

AC, you are better than me, I would have kept the cheese on my salad.

all I ate yesterday was a bowl of raisin bran, 1 chicken leg quarter, baked, 1 cup of strawberry yogurt and boiled cabbage and onions, I later used the cabbage to make 0 point soup, yum yum. I didn't exercise though, I stayed in my jammies all day