Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this up here about 4 years back but we have enough new member to run it again.

I suggest you state using the original 3 networks, ABC, CBS, and NBC, in that a lot of readers here do not have cable or satellite and would have no idea of what is carried by them.

My character is Detrick, from Barney Miller, with character Fish's dryness. Appearance is similar to Grizzly Adams (crossed with Fabio!).

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
38,811 Posts
Dharma's mom and the Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, stirred together.

·
USMC can't fix stupid(s)
2,736 Posts
Deborah, Raymond's wife on "Everybody loves Raymond"
CH says it's just eerie and scary, physically and character/personality-wise.
i think she's cute, smart, funny and usually right! :D
CH was who they based "Earl" on!
could have been twin brothers 20 years ago.
personality is the same too!
scary & eerie.... :cute:

·
Zone 7B
2,481 Posts
Does it have to be a TV character? Or perhaps a movie character???

TV character - I really don't know - so long since I saw a character I could identify with ---

But movie character? Well, we could be stand in doubles for the Shrek crew!

DH is Shrek's twin brother lost at birth,(everything about him is Shrek made over!) and I am Fiona, through and through - I love her disposition and attitude!!! :) Absolutely! We laugh and giggle about it all the time..... I bet we watch that movie once a month!! The kids love it too!!

Even our inlaws resemble the inlaws of Shreks - altho I have always wondered about Shreks parents..... hmmmm....

Can you guess what movie we are dying to go see when it hits the $3 theater??

·
Registered
264 Posts
Oh, I am most definetly a combination of Lisa from Green Acres (naive and sweet) and Suzanne Sugarbaker from Designing Woman. (vain and witty) and I'm always dressed up like both girls.

Edited to throw in a tiny portion of Ellie Mae when recently helping the dog.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Gosh, I never thought about myself in terms of a character. Maybe the mother from 'The Waltons' in some respects, maybe the blonde forensic analysist in 'CSI Miami' but strictly in terms of analytical interest and not looks (I wish!), maybe Edith Bunker in terms of occasional nievete, maybe Maggie Oconnell in terms of independence and tenacity and Ruth Ann Miller in terms of saying things like they are and accepting things at face value.

·
Nohoa Homestead
5,398 Posts
Well, I haven't watched television for about ten years or so and even then I did not watch much.

I guess I would have to say Ellie May Clampett too because I love animals so much. Although, I look more like a fat Granny than Ellie May.

donsgal

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
I love Lucy?

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
The mom on Happy Days, Aunt Bea and a comedian from years ago, Totie Fields.

·
construction and Garden b
7,378 Posts
Jed Clampett, Cooter Davenport,uncle Jesse and Red Green all rolled into one! duct tape, shotgun and all.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I've been told numerous times that I resemble Jacquelyn (sp?) Smith but personality-wise I relate very much to Oprah (not that I really like her, but her sense of living life with purpose is very much in line with my thinking). My sense of humor is similar to Ellen DeGeneres cuz I am silly like her...just not gay.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts