Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Milk Maid
2,873 Posts
LOL. That SO wasn't what I was expecting when I clicked on the thread link! How adorable!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! Well he was my contribution but the tomato was all Paquebot!! I was just so excited that ANYthing came up. I planted oh about10 or 12 and only 5 came up. I have only 2 left because of the grasshopper plague/weather terrors. I have some mystery squash growing out by the lagoon and something I thought was pumpkins is actually birdhouse gourds! Sheesh, what a gardener I make. Next year will be better I know it!!

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
Not many seeds there which would be what Paquebot Roma would be like. But that variety is red, not pink. Lost all of my Inbox messages in May and haven't been able to locate them yet. Thus I can't pinpoint which variety is involved. With few ripening here yet, the rule of thumb is always this: "The first ripe tomato of any season is the best!" Therefore, what he's got is indeed the very best!

Martin

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Great pics!

Your child is getting a great start. Fresh tomatoes right off the vine!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
God Bless Your baby!! that DVD the future of Food is outstanding but made me paranoid. But is very real. You guys are going to enjoy it. I am trying to save my own seed to keep planting the same plants, without Genetic Alterations.... How about you guys... :baby04:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Those pictures are great. Thank you for posting that. It gave me a good laugh :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts