• James Coney Island

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you do have "fast food" which is your favorite? Mine is Sonic. Love the lemon sweet ice tea, and the pepper poppers. Arby's is a chose second.

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
In-n-Out Burger for me. They're in California, Arizona and Nevada. Their french fried are unbeatable, and the hamburgers are, to me, better than any other fast food restaurant we have in Arizona.

·
Registered
640 Posts
T.C. is coincadentally the name of my CAT!! tee hee
Seriously though... I didn't answer the poll because honestly - I hate fast food. We avoid it unless the kids are really clamoring for it. I much prefer Friendly's. We go to McD's when we do get fast food - but only because it's the only fast food in town.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Sonic!! :shrug: Go to town,Meal time got to stop.

Use to go to Hardees until they changed their Burgers.

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I marked "other" because we like a local fast food place, and I was not sure it was supposed to be a national chain or not. If so, Wendy's, if not.... I used to love this place called "Fortune East" that had Chinese fast food!!! YUM!
God bless you and yours
Deb

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Wendys is so expensive, for that matter i've noticed they are all getting that way, we've cut way back on the fast food, but when we do it's usually Mcdonalds, and once in awhile Wendys.

·
DW to FordJunkie
325 Posts
I can only vote for one? :rolleyes:

Growing up fast food was always a Friday night treat. I try not to eat it too much but many times it is just too easy and fast when we are in town. Nothing like a little grease to finish up the day... :1pig:

AngelaW

·
Loving My Life...
1,626 Posts
Mc.D's here.... we don't go out to much.... but when we hit walmart, it's a supercenter, and theres one on our way in/out..... But they've raised their prices...... :Bawling: Beware...... I'll still go, but $ menu here I come.....

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
blue8ewe said:
Chick Fil A. Hands down :dance:
Bingo we have a winner.

A very close second favorite is Zaxby's Chicken Fingers.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts