What is nomi juice?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Southpaw, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

A friend of DH's wants him to try this. It's a cure-all for everything and comes from a fruit found in Tahiti. Has anyone ever heard of this? It sounds like a scam to me.

2. mtman

mtman Well-Known Member

3. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    The stuff has been around since WW2 brought it to light, a long time suppliment renowned for its healing ability. Haven't tried it myself but do have long known friends that swear by it.

4. momanto

momanto SW FLORIDA HAPPYLAND

Some Friend Came By Selling It. To Help Them Out I Bought A Bottle For $39.00. I Carefully Sipped A Small Glass. It Felt Like It Put A Tight Coating On Every Surface In My Head. I Tried It Two More Times. Same Bad Feeling. Hated To Throw It Out Due The Cost. This Friend Had Also Sold Sev. Bottles To A Cousin's Wife Who Was A Brittle Diabetic. I Take Diabetic Med's And Am Blessed To Have Excellent Control Of My Blood Sugar, Etc. Well, She Died Of The Disease In The Time Frame Of My 3rd Sip Of That Stuff. On Hearing Of Her Death, I Immediately Grabbed That Bottle And Watered The Flowers With It. Took An Awful Long Time, About 1 1/2 Years, To Reestablish Anything In That End Of The Flower Bed. Finally Did Tho.

If It Helps You, Great. It Tastes Awful And Made Me Feel Bad. Maybe It Just Does That To Diabetics.

You Can Buy It On Ebay Way Cheaper Than I Got It For.

5. BobK

BobK Well-Known Member

cure-all-for-everything = scam Great marketing ploy and one cannot discount the palcebo effect.....I mean who would admit that the $$ the spent was a total waste....not many. Save your hard earned $$ and work with your doc to address the problem...not some internet scam artist(s).

6. texican

texican Well-Known Member

I have a bottle in my fridge. Tried it for several weeks, and any advantages that I might have realized were offset by the fear of drinking it in the first place. I don't fear too many things on this planet, but I avoid getting nauseous at all costs. Maybe three times in my adult life........and pardon my bluntness, but nomi takes exactly like vomit.

Dehydrate the good stuff, put it in a pill I can swallow, and I'll try it again. Meanwhile, the bottle of vile tasting stuff is taking up space in my fridge. Being tight with money, and since it was almost 30$, it'll stay there till I can give it away to some other poor soul, who doesn't have as fine a palate (or aversion to throwing up...) as I do.

7. Scott Roth

Scott Roth Member

Noni juice comes from the Mangosteen fruit in Tahiti. It claims to have great rejuvenative powers. Some true...some wive's tales. It has great cleansing abilities and is a great blood builder too. Cure-all? I doub't it.

8. BobK

BobK Well-Known Member

"It has great cleansing abilities...."

Laundry or dishes?

9. Sioux Nation

Sioux Nation Active Member

I know several people who have taken this stuff. I for one, have never tried it. There is a lady up in Whitefish, Montana, that swears by this stuff. She had cancer of the saliva (glands) and has been in remission for two years from drinking Noni Juice.

I know other cancer patients that have taken this and they are in remission. I don't know if it's their will to survive (the mind does wonderful things) that helped or the juice. But to see that lady on the brink of death and to be in full recovery is amazing.

You have to be faithful in drinking it. Yes, it is expensive. I would try to buy it from a person that sells it, to get their discount.