Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is not how my year is going to be!! First my sister found out she has advanced breast cancer, my oldest son was bitten by a friends 100lb Rottweiler--18 stitches on his right hand--torn the skin off his ring finger, my oldest dd had to have surgery to remove a growth on her back--it's doubled in size in six months. I get a package from work that states I have to have 1million $ worth of liability insurance before the Feb. schedule is made out --I only work four days a month! One of my hives died out and the wax moths have started in it! :Bawling:

I know I have thousands of things to be thankful for but my goodness!! I just want to stay in bed, I hurt from head to toe, I am getting depressed --feeling down and out!! I hope this is one of those "getting it all over with at one time'!!!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
You are having a rough time of it...will be praying for you, sending you a big hug ! I went through my rough patch last month when DH had to have a stint put in his artery. My daughter had to drive me to Abilene every day, seems the car had some problems, but things look up this month, DH is better and the car was repaired. Things will smooth out eventually. I have to do alot of knee mail myself at times.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Bless your heart, we love you, does that help any?
:kissy::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Yeah - what CC said. :grouphug: add another one from me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts